ABOUT KEYSTONE RUBBER PAVERS AND OUR COMPANY
Keystone Rubber Pavers are made from recycled waste tires molded into a unique geometrical shape. Each paver covers 1/2 square foot and weighs about 4.5 pounds. Keystone Rubber Pavers are used extensively on playgrounds, equine facilities as well as on patios, walkways and decks. Keystone Rubber Pavers are extremely durable and highly slip resistant. Our pavers are currently available in Black, Gray, Green and Red. Keystone Rubber Pavers can be installed with or without Polyurethane based adhesive depending on the type of subsurface. Keystone Rubber Pavers can be installed over existing indoor or outdoor surfaces such as concrete, wood or asphalt. Keystone Rubber Pavers can also be installed over a mixture of rock screenings which creates a durable sub-surface and excellent drainage.
Loma Vista Distributing has been doing business since 2001. We have been selling rubber pavers since our inception. With an eye on quality products, we strive to exceed expectations. We ship our products nationwide using an extensive network of reliable transport companies. We take pride in our customer service and try to provide all the information you need to help you with your project, large or small.
Our mission is to provide an alternative to hard-scape surfaces in areas where slip resistance and shock attenuation are desired as well as an alternative to loose-fill material which can hide foreign objects and transfer material to other areas. Our mission also includes a desire to reduce the environmental and health hazards that exist with the current methods of storage and disposal of scrap tires.
Scrap Tires – A Risk to Public Health and the Environment:
Scrap tires can:
- Provide good living conditions for mosquitoes that can spread diseases such as Encephalitis and West Nile Virus.
- Provide breeding grounds for rats, snakes, ticks, and other vectors.
- Present a fire hazard when improperly stored.
- Emit dangerous oils and soot into the air and water when burned accidentally or illegally.
- To reduce the stream of waste tires impacting landfill capacity.
- To reduce environmental and health hazards associated with the storage and disposal of scrap tires.
- To promote playground safety.
- To promote Tire recycling technology.
- To promote ADA Accessibility in parks and playgrounds.
- To promote and develop environmentally friendly technology through recycling scrap tires.