Aisle Ways, Stalls, Breeding Areas, Wash Racks, Tack Rooms, Stand and Tie Areas, Saddling Bays, Shoeing Areas. Keystone Rubber Pavers have been used extensively in the equine environment. . Each 1/2 sq. ft. hexagon rubber paver is 2" thick. Easy to install OR remove, these pavers can be laid on any existing sound surface, including concrete, brick, asphalt, wood, or rubber. The Keystone Rubber flooring system can also be laid on a new indoor or outdoor surface of 3" to 6" compacted stone with 1" of crushed rock screenings. Keystone Rubber Pavers are engineered to provide the perfect combination of comfort and safety for your horse, creating a surface which closely emulates a natural environment.
- It can be easily cut and laid in any custom design
- Aisle ways
- Wash areas
- Trailer floors.
- It provides cushion, traction and comfort for your horse.
- It can be easily swept, hosed down, blown off or high pressure washed.
- Protects from hard, cold, or moist floors
- Alleviates dust allergies & respiratory disorders
- Creates a warm & hygienic environment
- Provides a safe, Quiet and comfortable surface
- Reduces mucking out time
- Minimizes bedding requirements
- Durable & cost effective
- Fits any stable
- Creates more time for you to ride
- Good heat & sound insulator
- Comfortable to stand on for long periods
- Reduces slip and fall liability
- Aesthetically Attractive Flooring Surface
- Reduces Noise in the barn
- Can withstand Vehicle Traffic (Tractors, Light Trucks, Cars, Golf Carts)
- Easy to remove, replace or add additional pavers